Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love it love it love it

Elaine (Mrs. P) took us down to Centreville/Annandale this morning to view the Cabells Mill facility and the Wakefield Chapel, and they are both just as cute as they look in the pictures. omg. Unfortunately Cabells Mill is a Little on the small side, we'd have to get creative with the space in order to have tables for eating and room for dancing.. They suggested possibly having the meal and then sort of moving the tables to the side and making a dance floor area.. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But man I want it to work! It's so charming! And the grounds are rill pretty too, everything was sort of brown today but I'm thinking by mid-March it'll be at least a little greener. I guess I'd like to try to check out the Grange at Great Falls at some point, see if that space is any bigger.

We can't reserve the spaces until March so I'm going to keep looking at other venues and we'll just think about it. Definitely confirmed they are both livable options - I still would like to find venues a bit closer in though. So the search continues--!

This afternoon we're meeting with Meg about photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment